Studio Re-Opening Update!
We look forward to reopening the studio as soon as possible but also want to ensure that we are providing a safe and healthy environment for our students & staff. We will be implementing numerous safety measures in accordance with CDC guidelines.
Safety In Our Studio
- A professional cleaning service will thoroughly clean and disinfect the studio on a nightly basis. Also, SHDA management staff will clean and disinfect frequently throughout each day.
- The SHDA Staff will be required to wear a mask at all times.
- Everyone entering the studio will be asked to wash their hands and will have their temperature taken with a no touch thermometer.
- Masks, hand sanitizer and handwashing stations will be available in multiple locations throughout the studio.
- A limited number of people will be permitted on the dance floor at one time.
- As we have plenty of space within the studio, we are able to accommodate multiple private lessons while maintaining a safe social distance of more than the recommended six feet between participants. Designated lesson areas will be spaced out and clearly marked.
- Dance parties are canceled until further notice and group classes will be held via live stream.
What We Need You to Do
- If you are sick, please cancel your lesson. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone who is displaying symptoms of illness. There will be no penalty for cancelling lessons due to sickness.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to the start of your lesson.
- Take into consideration the health and safety of both yourself and others by wearing a mask and maintaining a safe social distance from others at all times. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone who refuses to comply with these requirements.
We appreciate your support and look forward to dancing with you soon!